How can we help?
Segmentation Analysis via the Zone Matrix
When was it introduced?
- Beginning with NP-View Version 5.0 (release notes) users will now have access to a new feature called The Zone Matrix.
What does it do?
- The Zone Matrix leverages the visual zones that users create on the topology map to create a matrix that illustrates access between these visual zones. This allows users to analyze and confirm segmentation and access.
Where is it located?
- The Zone Matrix is accessible from both the Main Menu and the Manage Zones panel
- On every view that contains Zones
- Except for the Home View (there is no path analysis on the Home View)
Saving the Matrix
Two paths to save and document The Zone Matrix for your organization to use as an artifact:
- Copy and Paste directly into Excel or Sheets
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Take a screenshot