The NP-View Platform
The fastest, most intuitive way to verify access policies and visualize your critical networks.
Network Perception - NP-View
The Fastest Solution to Understand OT Networks and Verify Segmentation
A lightweight, non-invasive network visualization platform for OT networks that enables security teams to rapidly identify network vulnerabilities, assess risks, and ensure compliance. NP-View creates intuitive topological maps for both technical and non-technical users, providing a unified ruleset review and insight into how to ensure network security.
Key Solutions of NP-View
Accurate View of Your Network
- A central source of truth for your network architecture
- Empowers all stakeholders to understand the network environment thoroughly
- Implements labeling best practices for network subnets and security zones
- Maintains independently verified documentation of your network topology
- Enhances operational efficiency, reducing downtime and optimizing resource utilization
- Facilitates quicker decision-making and more effective resource utilization
- Mitigates human errors, thereby reducing associated costs and improving overall efficiency
Key Features of NP-View
The Fastest Path to Comprehensive OT Network Visibility and Verification
Network Visibility: Automated Network Topology Mapping
Firewall Ruleset Auditing: Comprehensive Ruleset Verification and Justification
Network Segmentation: Network Defense through Segmentation Verification
As a native OT Network software platform company, Network Perception has focused its resources to support the Firewall, Router, and layer (3) Switch technologies. We currently support over 25 major manufacturers and continuously update our growing list of supported devices. You can find the latest list here.
NP-View can be run as a stand-alone NP-View Desktop mode or in a multi-user NP-View Server mode.
No. As a core design principle, NP-View was created to run as a “read-only” on-premises-based application that will not require any agents, sensors, shim or network tap on your OT network. NP-View can assess an existing backup of network configuration file information as a means to generate a model of your network. The model or Network Topology provides detailed path analysis across your network as well as risks & alerts on any overly permissive network configurations.
No. NP-View runs on-premise and does not require outside internet connectivity.