Cyber Risk Mitigation
The NP-View Software Platform
The fastest and most intuitive way to verify access policies and visualize your critical networks.
What is NP-View?
OT Network Security Solution
NP-View takes essential auditing technology and makes it continuous for proactive OT network security that builds cyber resiliency.
NP-View creates intuitive topological maps that serve as a GPS for both technical and non-technical users, providing a unified ruleset review and insight into how to ensure network security.
Values of the NP-View Platform
“NP-View is exactly what we needed. Internally, we can design network diagrams, track equipment inventory, and monitor configurations from switches, routers, and firewalls.”
— Todd Chwialkowski, Senior NERC Compliance Specialist, EDF Renewables
Network Topology Map
Accurate View of Your Network
- NP-View’s visualization engine will process your information and create a dynamic, interactive network diagram
- Drag & drop functionality makes it easy for users to configure their workspace to the view they want
- Risk alerts and user comments appear on the relevant device
“We would generate a lot of spreadsheets and Visio diagrams to demonstrate that our networks were compliant, but Network Perception’s NP-View is basically what’s used by the auditors, so we figured if that’s what they use, that’s what we wanted to use as well.”
— David Fletcher, Lead Cybersecurity Analyst, PSEG
Save Time Auditing Your Firewalls
- NP-View provides access rule reports to users for efficient review of all devices’ rulesets and policies
- Effectively audit your firewalls in a fraction of the time it would take within Excel spreadsheets
- Add comments to specific access rules and export an audit trail of all user comments
As a native OT Network software platform company, Network Perception has focused its resources to support the Firewall, Router, and layer (3) Switch technologies. We currently support over 25 major manufacturers and continuously update our growing list of supported devices. You can find the latest list here.
NP-View can be run as a stand-alone NP-View Desktop mode or in a multi-user NP-View Server mode.
No. As a core design principle, NP-View was created to run as a “read-only” on-premises-based application that will not require any agents, sensors, shim or network tap on your OT network. NP-View can assess an existing backup of network configuration file information as a means to generate a model of your network. The model or Network Topology provides detailed path analysis across your network as well as risks & alerts on any overly permissive network configurations.
No. NP-View runs on-premise and does not require outside internet connectivity.